Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pride

Here's a post for my hubby who just does not show up on my blog enough! He's hugely passionate about hunting, and he puts sooooo much time and effort into it. Needless to say, we're both incredibly proud of this guy~



He got this buck Friday night~ It was neat for me, since I was there and I helped him with every step of the process... yes, EVERY step.

It was fun, too, to add my own personal style to the traditional "hunter with deer" picture- I'm happy to report that even though this picture is angled and close up and completely different from any other picture anyone at Andy's deer camp has ever had taken with a deer, he loves it...

That makes me so happy.

3 comments:

april bodenburg November 19, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

VERY cool photo!! I'm sure Andy's buddies from deer camp are jealous --- of the deer AND the great photo! ;)

Katie Smith November 20, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

I am so proud of my BIG BROTHER!! :) I love you!

Anonymous November 30, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

I MISS BROTHER!!! great job andy! can't wait to see you and hear all about the hunt :-) love you!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP