Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun in the Sun (And Snow)

On Saturday, Andy's family met us at the cabin for a day of outside fun with the little kiddos...

They got pulled around on sleds~



And looked cute for Auntie's camera~









And got hung upside down when we went inside for a little break~



And then got to go back outside to build a snowman, which I haven't seen anyone do in a long, long time~







And then hitched a ride back to the cabin~



Such a fun day! And I'm not really an outside person during the winter, and I've DEFINITELY never thought about taking my camera outside during the winter before, either. But, I talked myself into it and I'm so glad I did. And here's my favorite pic from the day:

Miss Natalie~

0 comments:

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP