Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Never Blogged {Nieces & Nephews}

I'm really not taking very many pictures right now, and although I had hoped to avoid a "I don't have much to post" post.... no such luck. I mentioned in my last post that it's a slow time of year for pictures, and for the most part, it really is. Don't worry~ there's some good stuff coming up and I cannot WAIT for the winter to be gone and to start taking pictures in full swing again!

But in the meantime, I grabbed a picture of each of my nieces and nephews that I hadn't ever posted, and I thought I'd post those so that no one thinks I've disappeared!! And... because they're cute (although these were all taken BEFORE I really knew anything about taking pictures...).







0 comments:

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP