Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mr. Landon

Okay, this little guy is SUCH a sweetheart! He just makes my heart melt... {and yes, his brother and sister do, too}. It's amazing how three kids can be so similar and also so different! Landon has a completely unique personality, which is totally obvious~ even at 9 months old. Even my husband comments all the time on the adorable faces he makes, and you know guys~ they don't always notice stuff like that! But it's true, Landon has some awesome faces.

I took these pictures of him last Sunday and I think he's just adorable, so I had to share...





And this last one's pretty great, and literally makes my husband giggle out loud EVERY time he sees it...!! Don't you love it!?!?

1 comments:

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

YUP, the last picture just makes you GIGGLE!!!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP