Monday, March 23, 2009

Triplets {6 Months}... Part One

About six months ago, a couple of friends {and friends of friends} were sweet enough to ask me to take pictures of their children. Prior to that, I had only taken pictures of family members, so I was super excited (and also extreeeeeeemely nervous!).

The mom of the triplets was one of those first moms, and I was so thrilled to get to take pictures of her beautiful girls!! That was back in September, and it's so hard to believe the triplets are 6 months old already!! And what's even harder for me to believe is that I've taken pictures of them three times now.

I'm so honored.

{To see their other pictures, click here, and here, and here. }

I've decided to post a bunch of the pictures from their session last weekend, so I'm going to do it in two separate posts, so check back!

The girls are completely and totally adorable. Enjoy!! Also, I tried to label the pictures with Baby A, B, or C, but Baby B and Baby C look sooo much a like, I don't promise I have them right. We changed around babies during the shoot depending on their mood, too, so I couldn't really go in a certain order with the pictures or judge by the color of the bumbo seat, either. So, I labelled them with my best guess...

{Baby C}


{Baby A}


{Baby B}


{Baby C}


{Baby A}


{Baby C}


3 comments:

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

They are just sweet! Great job Kristen!!!

Katie Smith March 24, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

I love them! Their chubby little cheeks are so cute!!! I can actually tell them apart from one another now!

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

I personally think they are all sweet and glad that I got to help you out with holding the babies between their shoots.

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP