Sunday, August 16, 2009

Answer to Blog Challenge #4

I'm really late in posting the answer to my Blog Challenge #4... sorry! First, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to the few brave souls who gave it a shot. You rock!!

The answers that I think are true are numbers 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, and 10.

I put the wonderful commenters names in a hat and drew one out... and the winner is Brooke!! Thanks, Brooke, for playing along!! Your fabulous prize will be on it's way to you :)

And I can't post without a photo, so here's a picture from this weekend. This is my sweet niece, Natalie, exercising her camera skills (which of course I just LOVED every second of!!).

2 comments:

Ann R. August 20, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

this is so cute!

berta August 29, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

that's such an awesome pic for both of them to have someday when she's got kids of her own and jesse's old and gray! lol, love it!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP