Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Rainbows

Hello there...! I haven't been around too much on this blog lately, and I'm sorry! My photo blog has taken a bit of a backseat for the moment while I work on some big changes in my life (all really, really good ones, don't worry!). Will definitely be back soon with some super-good stuff.

Did you guys happen to see this rainbow last Thursday night?



Don't tell, but I was totally driving on Highway 53 going about 72mph when this rainbow (and a faint one behind it) appeared... I reached over, grabbed my camera out of it's bag, got my settings all set, and did a few things I won't say because it probably wasn't too safe and got this photo. What can I say... Rainbows like this just don't happen very often!!

2 comments:

Johanna August 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

LOVE the rainbow - actually both rainbows! Wow, I've never seen a double before; thanks for doing whatever you did to get it and share it!

berta August 29, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

you forgot to mention that you were also on the phone with your sister in hawaii the whole time during your crazy photo adventure which made it even more dangerous! it's beautiful though, so totally worth it since you didn't get hurt. :-)

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP