Monday, September 29, 2008

Triplets

I wanted to share a few more of the pictures I took of the triplets last week. Here they are together...



And here is a family picture... Seriously, they are such a BEAUTIFUL family (and I'm not just saying that!).



They have a theme going with "ABC", so I'm pretty sure I have this right:

Baby "A":



Baby "B":



Baby "C":



And here's a totally precious picture that I just had to post (hope you don't mind, dad!):



They're such little peanuts (I know, that's my favorite word for little babies)-- you can really tell when you look at her size compared to dad's hands. It's just incredible. I might have the exact date wrong, but I'm pretty sure they were 15 days old when I took these pictures...

So, a big thank you to the girls' mom and dad for letting me take pictures of the family... I have my fingers crossed that I'll get to do it again sometime!

0 comments:

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP