Sunday, December 14, 2008

Can't Help Being Cute!

My twin nephews are now officially 6 months old, so we took a few pictures this weekend to celebrate the occasion.



This one of Landon was just a practice one as I was getting my settings all lined up, etc, but how adorable is he?!?! He just can't help it, even just the "junk" shots at the beginning of the shoot are totally cute!

And, just to note~ I took over 600 pictures this weekend, so at least a few of them will for sure make the blog over the next few weeks. Obviously with the holiday coming up, things are crazy busy, so please keep patiently checking back!

2 comments:

Katie Smith December 15, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

I love it! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

The Hartman Triplets December 16, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Wow! Your boys are super cute, Katie! I cannot believe they're already 6 months! I'm excited to see the rest too.

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP