Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Girls Day

When my sister was here, we spent some time with some of our cousins on my dad's side of the family~ a "girl's day". We even went to the mall!! And if you know me, you know I'm not normally a huge shopper (unless it's for camera or scrapbooking stuff, of course).

I don't get to see these girls too often, so it's just awesome to get together! Not everyone is pictured here, unfortunately, but here are two of my cousins with my sister~



You wouldn't believe it, but we're almost always the center of attention! (I know, sooooo hard to believe!!)





I wouldn't normally think a food court would be a good place for photos, but I really loved the funky stuff in the background, and it was filled with bright, fun lights. Here's my sister, entertaining me and my camera~





Such a fun time...

4 comments:

Katie Smith December 31, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

It looks like you had such a good time! Your sister is SO beautiful!

april bodenburg December 31, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

The true sign of a great photographer: can take amazing photos ANYWHERE including a food court at the mall!!! These pics are awesome Kristen!!! =)

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Aww...we made the top 10! Thanks again for a great day ladies, wish we could do it once a month!

berta April 2, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

katie, your comment was written on new years eve so i'm going to assume you had been drinking a few! just kidding, thank you! kristen's editing is the real magic. :-) i LOVED that day...

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP