Saturday, December 27, 2008

Izzy

This little cutie is 7 months old!



Izzy is very special to me because she was actually the first little one that I took pictures of that wasn't one of my nieces or nephews... it was totally new territory for me! That was in September, when she was 4 months old. Check out those pictures, too!







She is just as adorable as ever! Smiley and happy... don't you love it?!?!





And how cute is this one~ if you hand a 7-month old baby a "toy" to hold, they're of course just going to put it right in their mouth!





How fun... thanks Sara, for letting me get some pictures for you guys again!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 1:18 AM  

this little izzy is SO adorable!!!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP