Saturday, April 4, 2009

78 & Counting...

78 Days in to my Project 365 and it's going strong!! I've done it everyday, just like I promised myself I would. It feels good to commit to something and follow through, even if it can sometimes be a challenge to stick with it! (Now, if I could just figure out how to do that with diet & exercise...!!!)



The project is almost always fun, it's sometimes creative, and it just makes me happy. To see more pics from my 365, click on the "My Project 365" button at the top of my blog...

Have a nice weekend!!

2 comments:

berta April 17, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

look at how beautiful my sister is!!!!! love you!

Andrea Finn April 23, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

This is really cool! I love how it looks vintage-ee! :)

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP