Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This Weekend...

This weekend I am headed to Dallas, Texas, with my friend April to attend The Secret Photography Workshop. It is a two-day workshop put together by some amazing photographers who specialize in children's portrait photography. Words cannot express how unbelievably excited I am to go, and to learn and play and laugh... I just feel so blessed for the opportunity to attend something like this, and of course~ I will post lots and lots of pictures from the workshop when I get back!

So, I wish everyone a very happy and safe weekend! I'll definitely be having fun, and I can't wait to share stories and pictures next week. In the meantime, here is a picture I took this last weekend of Peyton and Landon, two of the sweetest boys in the world.

3 comments:

Liz Pukrop April 30, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

This one turned out really cute. I totally need a copy! I love Peyton's hair!

berta April 30, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

move over anne geddes! absolutely adorable sista :-) have a great time in texas! love you

Katie Smith May 3, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

This is awesome Kristen! It turned out so good, even though it definitely wasn't easy trying to get the boys to sit still for more than 2 seconds!! :)

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP