Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunday

Sunday we got together to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday. I definitely love being with everyone, and the kids are just so cute... of course I love to take pictures of them! Here's a little 'picture recap' of our Sunday.

This is a picture of the little girls singing "Happy Birthday to Papa"... it was so cute! It looks like they're frowning in the picture, but they're not~ they were totally happy. I think they were probably right in the middle of the "you" part of "...birthday to you."



The babies played with each other, put lots of toys in their mouths, and crawled all over the place~ it's just a matter of time until they're walking!







Landon has an incredibly sweet disposition {usually!}, and smiles almost all the time.





Peyton is super sweet too, I just don't catch his smiles on camera quite as often lately...





When I went to take this picture of Natalie, I forgot I had my external flash tilted to the side, so it ended up lighting her face from a completely different direction than I had planned, but I kind of like how it ended up! Very dramatic.



And she had on the CUTEST outfit, seriously!





Katie is such a good mom~ it's really amazing. I was glad to capture a little cuddle time on camera...





And I especially love this picture of Katie with both of her boys... they are so loved.

1 comments:

Katie Smith April 22, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

These are AWESOME Kristen! I love the one of me and the boys!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP