Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Saturday Session

Last weekend I got to go hang out for a while with this little guy...



It's such a small world~ I went to elementary school with his mom (until we moved in 3rd grade), and then as adults she now works with my hubby...





Photo sessions aren't any fun without a little play time! We let the little man take some time to blow bubbles, which is always a hit with kids (and hey~ adults can love them too! If I hadn't been 'on the job' I would have totally joined in!).





One of the best things about this session was the absolutely awesome location... The family lives near the neatest barn, which is actually set up for weddings and wedding receptions, and makes an awesome spot for photos. I would loooove to go back there again sometime!







And even though the primary goal of the session was to get pictures of just the little guy, his older brother was a total ham for the camera, which I loved! I would love to get to take more of him sometime... what photographer doesn't adore a completely willing and smiley subject!?!?



And here are two plays of the same picture~ I generally prefer color pictures {at least in my own photography}, but once in a while I try to throw in a non-color version. In this case, I actually can't decide which one I prefer! He's adorable, so he looks cute either way...





So, thank you sooooo much to the parents of the little man for asking me to take pictures!! He's a cutie!

1 comments:

april bodenburg April 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Love the outdoor shots! And SO in love with the pic of big bro in the green hat!!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP