Friday, January 2, 2009

December 2008 Top Ten

December was a really fun month for me and my camera! I took more pictures than I ever have in one month~ which obviously makes me very happy but it also means I spend a lot of time (I mean a LOT of time) on the computer editing photos. So, it's easy to fall behind and just to warn you~ there are still some postings coming up in 2009 of things that happened in 2008. That's okay with me.

I am, however, ready to post my December 2008 Top Ten. I had such a hard time picking just ten pictures! I had debated doing a "2008 Overall Top Ten" to wrap up the year, but I decided against it because there is absolutely no way I could pick just ten pictures for that one.... seriously, not a chance! Which is also very okay with me. It means I took a lot of pictures that I really like. I love that.

The usual disclaimer: Here is my "Top 10" list of pictures taken in December of 2008. Again, they aren't in any particular order, and there are lots of different reasons they might have made my list... Some I like because of things I did well technically, some I like because of the subject matter-- some just make me proud when I look at them, as I grow and learn at this whole photography thing.

So, here they are in no particular order (and two of them haven't been posted before now):



This one will be posted again when I am done getting the pictures from Christmas ready... This is my husband with my nephew, Landon. I just love this picture! Andy and I would love to have children of our own, but it hasn't happened for us yet. So, for now we're just enjoying our beautiful nieces and nephews, and that is why seeing my husband be so sweet with my newphew is especially meaningful to me...

















This one will also be posted again soon~ another one from when my sister was here. My dad came to my house for Christmas and it was a total surprise to him that my sister was here from Hawaii. This picture was taken right after she surprised him...



I hope everyone had a happy, healthy, and blessed 2008!! More to come from me and my camera in 2009!!

1 comments:

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

AWESOME! What a great picture and you can see what it meant to him...and to her! Great capture of the moment!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP