Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Behind.

There is not one picture on this blog that wasn't taken by me... until now! I'm breaking the rules to post this picture that one of the nice workshop attendees took with my camera of April and I in Dallas this past weekend. I also used it for my Project 365 picture for Sunday... wow, I'm totally breaking all kinds of rules!! I'm such a rebel.



But it's totally fine.

{Smile to workshop attendees who realize I'm channeling my inner Cheryl...}

The weekend in Dallas was... amazing. But, even in reading that it just doesn't sound quite right in my head. It was waaaaaay more than amazing... I definitely can't put it into words, and to be honest~ I doubt I'll even try, other than to say it was amazing, wonderful, overwhelming, completely inspiring, and one of the best memories I will ever have.

There.

I do have a lot of pictures from the weekend in Dallas that I will eventually work on and that I will absolutely post here, but I'm behind on a lot of things (including editing a session of two sweet girls from a couple of weekends ago~ thank you so much, Ann, for being patient with me during this crazy-busy time!). I also plan to post a Top Ten of April pictures sometime soon~ but, again, I'm behind on just about everything in life and there are photos from April that I still haven't edited yet, so that's going to have to wait it's turn as well.

I'm happily overwhelmed with everything, seriously. I live a blessed life and although I knew that before this past weekend, I know it even more wholeheartedly now.

More from me soon...

4 comments:

april bodenburg May 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

YAY!! Love it!

BTW..I have barely touched my photos from Dallas - BUT IT'S TOTALLY FINE! ;)

Unknown May 6, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

hey kristen!
just wanted to say hello. i'm the utahn who shared the shuttle with you & april back to the airport. hope you are having as much fun sorting through your photos as i am. your blog is cute.
that wingman photo is great! can't wait to see what you captured at the workshop. see you around :)

Katie Smith May 6, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Such a cute picture of you and April! I can't wait to hear more about Dallas!

Anonymous May 6, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Love this one...it is totally fine! From Meredith

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP