Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Awfully Pretty Little Girls!

Here are a few more pictures of the pretty little girls I took pictures of a few weeks ago!

The big sister is too sweet with the little sister... it just melted my heart!



And this little honey is 6 months old already! I took pictures of her back in January, too. Time flies!!



And THIS one... man. I can't even tell you how pleasantly surprised I was when I walked in the door and she came running up to me and just started chatting away about her dad doing something with a tractor or four-wheeler or lawn mower (sorry, I was so shocked I can't remember exactly what she said!). Last time I was at her house, she wasn't too interested in me or the camera. This time, she was a photographer's dream come true! Isn't she a beautiful little girl?



They're BOTH beautiful... And totally fun to photograph, even if smiles weren't super easy from the littlest one this time around.









Thanks so much, Ann, for asking me to take pictures of your beautiful girls again!!

0 comments:

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP