Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Totally Worth It

I'm sure it's not hard to believe that photo sessions with little ones are incredibly unpredictable... my shoot a few weeks ago with Izzy was no exception! When I took pictures of her back in December, she was all smiles... this time, her morning nap had been interrupted and so the sweet smiles were a little harder to come by~ but that's totally fine! I've probably said before that I definitely don't think kids/babies/grown ups need to be smiling in pictures for the picture to be "successful"~ in fact, some of my favorite pictures that I've taken are UN-smiley, and I think they're great.

However, I do believe that when a sweet little kiddo has an adorable smile (as most of them do), you totally have to make an effort to capture a few with the camera. So, fortunately for me, I had a little help with the smiles this time around from Izzy's awesome family, and I mean all of them... mom, dad, and her two big sisters! I couldn't have done it without them!

And isn't she totally cute?!?!?





This one was an "ewwww... you put me on grass, I HATE grass" face!!







This one is a "wait, I'm still on the grass and I told you I totally hate grass" face!!













Love it... totally worth every minute!! Thanks so much, Sara!!

2 comments:

MOM May 26, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

OMG...she has the BEST facial expressions!!! Love the pix!!!

april bodenburg May 26, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

This girl is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!
Love her cute faces and LOVE the shot of her "on the phone". Precious.
Great job Kristen!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP