Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bob Marley

I am a music lover, but to be honest~ reggae music is really not my thing. A week ago, I don't think I could have even told you the name of ONE Bob Marley song... is that bizarre? But now, thanks to this little sweetheart, I know there is a Bob Marley song that has something to do with "every little thing, gonna be alright..."



This is just a sneak peak of my session with her... there will be LOTS more to come from this session! But, I'm still behind and I have quite a workload right now, so to be honest I just picked a random picture from her session and got that ready for the blog, just so her mom can see something and {hopefully} look forward to seeing the rest of the photos. So, please stay tuned!

4 comments:

april bodenburg June 1, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

This photo melts my heart - that is one adorable little girl. Great image Kristen!!!

Mom June 1, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

This picture just makes you want to know what she's thinking?????

Anonymous June 1, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Sweet little cupcake with icing! You just want to eat her up! Super!

berta June 2, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

look at how cute my lil' peanut is?! ok, so she isn't mine but darn i want her! can't wait to see the rest sista, love you! :)

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP