Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Family Session

Here are some pictures from a family session I had last week, and when I say a family session, I mean it... literally! This is my cousin and his sweet family.



His adorable daughter is just about to turn two! {Already?!?}







Okay, you know I love dogs... Dude wanted his own picture, too! {Yes, the dog's name really is Dude.}





And I don't recommend trying this next pose at home, unless your poochie is so used to being sat on by 2-year-olds he totally doesn't care...















So sweet... And so much fun! It was a pleasure to take pictures for you guys!

3 comments:

Mom May 16, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Kristen, LOVE all of them!!! Great job!

april bodenburg May 16, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Beautiful!! Such an adorable girl and gorgeous family!

Katie Smith May 17, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

I love the one of Daddy kissing his little girl!! So sweet!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP