Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kikibeans

Here is little miss Kikibeans!! She is just beautiful, and so much fun...







And here she is with her pretty mama...







Can you believe her eyelashes?!? Oh my goodness...





Okay, so here's a fun fact about photos, "Kristen Olson-style"~ When I take pictures, I find myself taking mostly close-ups... I often have to remind myself mid-shoot to take a few steps back and get more than just head shots (as you'll see very clearly in an upcoming post~ totally just head shots!). I guess face shots are just "my thing"... Even when I was going through Kikibeans pictures to pick which ones to post on the blog~ I picked all head shots (did you notice that?). Those are totally the ones I gravitate towards!! Well, I noticed it and so I spent a little bit of time before I posted this looking through the rest of the pictures and started to pick out a few that were more wide-angle shots just to show a little variety (and something more than just her adorable head and shoulders)... but truthfully? These are my favorite and I guess that's okay with me... I like what I like.

And she has such a pretty little head, doesn't she?!?

6 comments:

april bodenburg June 25, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

She is absolutely ADORABLE! And those eyelashes!? Are you kidding me!? WOW. She'll definitely be a heart-breaker! ;)
Great photos Kristen!

Skeller June 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Close-ups ARE your thing - these are superb. What a darling girl whom you captured beautifully! I love the lighting, your dof, her variety of expressions...

Really, truly lovely, Kristen!

Anonymous June 25, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

What a cutey!!! These pictures are amazing- the eyelashes are amazing. I love the clarity of the images and the expressions you captured! You are a PRO!
Meredith Clayton

Dawn June 25, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

She is such a cutie with the prettiest blue eyes. I especially like the one with her beautiful mama...every mother needs a picture like that with her child. Great job on the photos!

Allison Parker June 25, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Kristen . . . I adore the close ups! They're wonderful & mom will be able to remember all of the little details - like those amazing lashes!!!

Great job!
Allison

proud sister berta July 1, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

i love all of these comments about my amazing sister's pics and my beautiful best friend with her daughter kiahna!!!! SOOOOOO fabulous for me to be surrounded by so many beautiful and wonderful women. THANK YOU a million times over to my wonderful sister for capturing these fun times with kiki... LOVE YOU! jodi is so grateful but her computer won't let her comment so i'm thanking you for her. THANKS KRISTEN!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP