Wednesday, June 3, 2009

May Top Ten... To Be or Not To Be?

It's true, it's time for me to post a 'Top Ten' for May... BUT, I have several issues... {and I'm strictly talking 'Top Ten'-related issues here, hey! Be nice!!}.

First~ I have at least 3 sessions from May in my editing lineup that I haven't even started yet~ and lots of the photos will be good, I promise! Not to mention I still have 300+ photos from the workshop in Dallas that I have yet to touch. Since the workshop was in May, those photos are eligible for my May 'Top Ten' and somehow they'll have to emerge from the bottom of my priority pile in order to be considered (which actually isn't optional, they HAVE to be considered!!).

Second~ again, I have 300+ photos from the workshop in Dallas. No joke. Most of them may not quite make my 'Top Ten' list, but LOTS of them probably will. Waaaay more than 10, I guarantee it. So~ if and when I get to those, I'll end up wanting to choose too many, and then I also have too many photos from my other sessions in May, as well, and somehow I'm supposed to narrow it down to just ten photos, etc....

Does this make any sense?

...See? Issues!!

There really are even more pieces to this crazy puzzle, but even just those two are enough for me to break out in a sweat about May's 'Top Ten'... {but hey, I wear good deodorant, no worries!!} The truth is, I love the 'Top Ten' posts. And I totally want to do a May 'Top Ten'!!! .... I just have to figure out how... and when....

But, for now, I will post this picture I took a few weeks ago of some pretty friendly deer that totally didn't care that I was standing in the field with them taking pictures. {And yes, I know the picture is crooked~ I just can't help myself!!}

1 comments:

Mom June 4, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

I want a print of this one!!! And I like it crooked!!! We'll talk about it when you get here tomorrow!!!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP