Saturday, June 20, 2009

Little T

I cannot tell you what a pleasure it was to take pictures of this little man!

And truly, it is such a small world sometimes~ there were so many different connections! I work with his grandma, I went to high school with his dad, and his mom went to college with my sister-in-law... Totally random and fun!

Seriously, look at this face~ is it not one of the cutest little faces ever?





He is three months old, and you know what that means!! I had to really work for the smiles~ but again, it was soooooo worth it! Check out this picture!!



Love love love the awesome outfit! Doesn't he look totally adorable in this hat!?!



And I love that I got to take some with mom, too...





And this one? Melts. My. Heart.



So thank you soooo much to mom (and grandma!) for asking me to take pictures of your adorable little guy. What a little honey!! Can't wait to take pictures of him again...

1 comments:

Anonymous June 20, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

what a little arm full of sweetness! Good job!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP