Monday, June 29, 2009

May 2009 Top Ten

Here is my May 2009 Top Ten!! {It's almost July, I know... oh well!}

It's actually a little different this month because truthfully, there are quite a few photos that I took at the Secret Workshop in May that would absolutely be considered for this list~ but I'm nowhere near done editing those and so I've decided to do a separate "Secret Workshop Top Ten".... eventually. You'll also probably note that most of the pictures in my May 2009 Top Ten were JUST posted within the past week or so, which is also true... I was quite behind for a while, and a lot of the photos I've posted recently were truly taken in May~ it's just taken me this long to get to all of them! But things are getting a little better now, and life is good.

The usual disclaimer: Here is my "Top 10" list of pictures taken in May of 2009. Again, they aren't in any particular order, and there are lots of different reasons they might have made my list... Some I like because of things I did well technically, some I like because of the subject matter-- some just make me proud when I look at them, as I grow and learn at this whole photography thing.




















1 comments:

berta July 1, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

AHHHHH! i made the list competing with kiki, yes!!!!! can't wait to see june's top 10... i have a feeling there will be two cool girls posted! you did an AMAZING job on their pics, like ALL of your pics! love you

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP