Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family Shots

I'm finally ready to post a few of the pictures I took for my friend, Dawn!

Here's a picture of the family together... did I mention how great they are?



The kids were definitely willing to let me snap some pictures of them, which I totally appreciated...







The light at this time of evening was just PERFECT for pictures...



A family picture just isn't a "family picture" without the family pet!!



I love these pictures, too. The kids were so much fun! I love that they would make goofy faces at me...



And they were so excited about getting pictures taken on the tractor!



I'm so grateful to Dawn for asking me to take pictures of her family. I absolutely LOVED their home- they have a huge, fun yard with so many different places to take pictures... It was amazing! And, the view from their house was beautiful-- I hear it's absolutely incredible when the leaves turn! Hopefully I'll be there again to snap some pictures of that, too. So cool.

2 comments:

april bodenburg September 29, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

Wonderful job Kristen! I LOVE the story-board with individual shots of each kiddo - very cool! =)

Anonymous October 6, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

I love the family photo with the dog Kristen...it is so neat! Good job!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP