Monday, September 8, 2008

Holy Rainbow!

As I was walking one of my piano students out tonight, she said to me, "It's raining and it's sunny-- I'll bet there's a rainbow!"

And boy was she right!



Can you see the second rainbow in this picture?



It was absolutely beautiful- the pictures don't even remotely do it justice! It honestly went from one end of the world to the other without breaking, and there was a second, more faded one just outside of it. It was so big, I couldn't fit the whole thing in my camera's viewfinder no matter where I moved--- I was wishing more than ever that I had a wide-angle lens (it's a lens that would have gotten more into the scene than this one did-- I probably could have gotten the entire rainbow in from end to end). Oh well, add that to the never-ending wish list!!

Without a doubt, this was the best rainbow I've ever seen...

PS-- Still thinking about my second blog challenge? Stay tuned for the answer... I'm not giving it away yet!

0 comments:

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP