Friday, September 19, 2008

My First Family Shoot

Oh my goodness, I just got home from spending some time with one of the neatest families! It was the first time I've taken family pictures for someone, and it couldn't have been a more beautiful mid-September evening...

I work with Dawn, and this is a picture of her three awesome, adorable kids:



The kids were tons of fun, and exceptionally cooperative-- this was quite different from trying to shoot pictures of babies and toddlers! I can't say enough nice things about my experience tonight, and I'm really excited to dive into getting this family's pictures ready. I will absolutely post more pictures from tonight's shoot as soon as I can-- which, unfortunately might not be for a while given that things are crazy-busy for the next month! But hopefully soon...

Have a great weekend!!

1 comments:

april bodenburg September 20, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

Beautiful shot - can't wait to see the rest! =)

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP