Thursday, September 4, 2008

Challenge #2

Here are some more pictures of Natalie from a few weeks ago...





Here's one that I posted in my Top Ten for August, but it hadn't been posted before that so I think it deserves getting officially posted (again)... I love this picture!



Okay, so here's my second "Blog Challenge", and as promised, it's tougher than last time! Once again, let's revisit "photo editing fun"!!

In the picture above with Natalie and her coloring book, there was something in the picture initially that I felt was absolutely necessary to try to "Photoshop out" for the final picture.

Any guesses what I edited out? You can post a comment with your guess if you'd like, or just try to come up with something on your own (I know most of you are shy about leaving comments, and that's okay!).

So this is just for fun... See if you can come up with some good ideas!! I'll post the answer sometime next week.

Have a nice weekend!!

2 comments:

Tab September 9, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

I am thinking that there must have been something right behind her that would have taken the cuteness out of the pic if left in there.

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

I will guess somebody was walking by and you edited out their legs

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP