Monday, September 15, 2008

Rain or Shine

Last Saturday I had plans with one of my best friends to take some pictures of her two daughters, Autumn and Ambrea... just for fun, "no pressure pictures" (the very, very best kind!!).

Of course, I woke up to rain and it sprinkled most of the morning. However, we decided that a little yucky weather wasn't going to keep us inside, so we headed out and despite the on-and-off rain, the girls were absolutely fabulous-- such good sports!!



In fact, we were out and about for several hours. Guess what that means!?!? TONS AND TONS of pictures...!! I love it! I'm incredibly excited to post the pictures, but I'm going to have to spend the next week or so getting them all edited and ready to go. (Yes, it will seriously take that long, but I'm going to love every minute of it!).

So check back soon for some more pics of these awesome girls!! Thanks Autumn and Ambrea for not letting a little rain spoil the fun!!

1 comments:

Tab September 15, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

I can not say enough thank you's for doing this with my children. This picture is sweet! Autumn's eyes lit right up when she saw it! I can not wait to see the rest. A little rain never stopped the Olson girls.

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP