Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Haley & Brandi

Haley and Brandi... I've seen them once a summer for the last three summers, and it's become a tradition to photograph them each year when we get together. They're seriously cool girls and I'm so glad to know them! When my sister and I were with Haley and Brandi a few weekends ago, we were thinking about what exactly our relationship "title" is with them. {Not to be goofy, but we hadn't really thought about it specifically before...} My dad has been in a relationship with a wonderful lady named Pat for more than 10 years, and Haley and Brandi are her granddaughters. SO, these two cool chickies are basically my "step-nieces." They're so much fun, and I definitely look forward to seeing them again!!







{Haley did this same pose for me last year... }









2 comments:

april bodenburg July 2, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

GORGEOUS!!! Both the girls AND your work! Great lighting!! (you must have had a good assistant) ;)

Beautiful!!!

Dawn July 4, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Another set of gorgeous girls for you! Nice job!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP