Sunday, July 12, 2009

Addison

Addison is one of the young ladies that came to The Secret Workshop in May... seriously, she is just sooooo pretty!! Just thought I'd share a few of her pictures!

{And I realize she isn't looking at me in any of the pictures... there were dozens of us all hunched together trying to snap some shots- it was practically impossible to get her attention when 30 other people were all going, "Addison, look over here!", etc... I'm not exactly a quiet person but I sure wasn't going to scream in order to get her to look my direction! Luckily, I like the pictures anyway.}









2 comments:

berta July 14, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

she didn't need to be looking at all... the pics are stunning! she is so beautiful :-)

~SarahInParis~ July 22, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

Wow what a gorgeous little girl and I really love the way you have captured her. I relaly like that she isn't looking at the camera!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP