Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3rd

Just want to show off these gorgeous flowers and wish my brother- and sister-in-law a Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary today! Although I can take credit for the photos (although I didn't really do much), I can't take credit for the gorgeous lilies, which are courtesy of my brother-in-law's green thumb... Just love them!! (Corey, seriously, come to my house and help me out?!?)

And honestly, they really do look just... like... that.

{Check out the sweet blur in the background of the photos... so nummy!}



2 comments:

Katie Smith July 4, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

Thanks Kristen! These are gorgeous!

Allyson July 5, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

So pretty - my daylilies are blooming now too, but not in such pretty colors as these! Great shots!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP