Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Sweetest Family

I've been pretty lucky to take pictures for some really great families in the past year... the family I had a session with a couple weeks ago was no exception. In fact, they were just the sweetest family and I can't say enough nice things about them! They're a beautiful family of five, soon to be six... I had so much fun at their session and even though they've very recently moved out of town, I'm hoping they'll be back on my blog after their baby girl arrives!





























3 comments:

Katie Smith July 23, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

These are AMAZING Kristen!! Their family is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how much all 3 boys look alike! I love their cute dimples, just like Mommy!!! And congrats on the new baby girl - I can't wait to see pics of her as soon as she arrives! :)

april bodenburg July 23, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

BEAUTIFUL! The photography - the family - the kiddos! All of it... They look like so much fun! Great job capturing their fun personalities!

Anonymous July 28, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

Awesome pics Kristen!! Wow!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP