Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby On The Way...

Last week I had the absolute pleasure of taking maternity pictures for this wonderful mama-to-be... It was a gorgeous afternoon and just the perfect day for getting some photos! It was pretty sweet, too, that dad-to-be and big brother-to-be were willing to hang out with us, too. They're going to be such a great family!





I had seen the 'heart on the belly'-type pictures before and didn't know that I'd ever want to do one myself, but when we gave it a try I actually loved how it turned out!















We actually did the session at the house of the grandparents-to-be, so this picture is especially neat because the window that you can see is the bedroom where mama-to-be grew up...





This one? Melts my heart, I just think they look so sweet...





This one is fun with the contrasting patterns and colors...



Thank you soooo much, Liz, for such a fun session! I loved having the opportunity to take pictures for you guys and I'm so excited to meet your new little one in a few months!!

2 comments:

Katie Smith July 31, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

These are AMAZING! This last one is the best! I love pregnant bellies and makes me want to have more! (j/k) Liz - you are beautiful and can't wait to see baby pics in a few months! :)

april bodenburg July 31, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

These are so so so beautiful Kristen! I adore the shot of mama showing off her belly (in the black tank top). Such a variety!!! I would have a hard time choosing if I were her! :)

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP