Friday, July 3, 2009

So Many Good Images

Okay, so there is a photographer I know of who posts pictures from sessions on his/her blog and always, always, ALWAYS says "There were so many good images, I just couldn't choose which photos to post!!" It has kind of always made me wrinkle my nose because he/she says it EVERY time, and I guess to me it has always come off kind of funny, like "I take so many good pictures, I'm just amazing!" I'm sure he/she means something more along the lines of, "This kiddo was soooo cute, she just looks beautiful in every single picture and I can't decide which ones I like best to post!" But... that isn't how it sounds! I swear! So, I've always promised myself I wouldn't say that on one of my blog posts.

Well... I'm breaking that promise!! {Sort of.}

The little girl from this session is just soooo adorable (and I'm not just saying that because she's the daughter of my husband's cousin)! I'm serious, she just looks so precious in every picture... I was going through and trying to choose which ones to post on my blog (of course choosing mostly, if not all headshots because that's usually what I do!), and I'm serious... THERE WERE SO MANY GOOD IMAGES, I JUST COULDN'T CHOOSE WHICH PHOTOS TO POST!!!

HA! There, I said it. But, I can assure you I do not mean "I take so many good pictures, I'm just amazing!" I just mean, "Wow, this kiddo is soooo cute, she just looks beautiful in every single picture and I can't decide which ones I like best to post!"

So I'm posting a bunch of them :)























10 comments:

Anonymous July 3, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

she has got those eyes that you just want to fall in love with. she is super duper adorable... Nice images I am sure they will be happy with them as there is be so many to choose from!

april bodenburg July 3, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Um... can this girl be any cuter!? My favorite image hands-down is the one of her smiling with the wind in her hair (in color)... Talk about melting my heart!

Beautiful photos of a beautiful little girl!

Johanna July 3, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Uh, you are amazing and you do take so many good pictures! AND, you're right, this little girl is adorable and those eyes are something else! Nice work.

eleni July 3, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Awesome pics. This little girl looks so CUTE!

Julie July 3, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

What gorgeous eyes she has!! These are great images and I bet the parents will have a hard time picking out their favorites! Great work!

Patti July 3, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

She is adorable! Images six and ten are my faves. :)

carrie July 3, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

I have to pick the 4th picture....a little serious but SO CUTE!!!!! Love it. She is adorable!!

Dawn July 4, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

I agree with April, my favorite is the wind blown hair. She is a beautiful girl and you did a wonderful job capturing that beauty.

klpierce July 5, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

I love these. She beautiful and your images are wonderful. I can't decide which I like best : )

Katie July 10, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

Great job! Beautiful girl!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP