Sunday, August 31, 2008

August 2008 Top Ten

I've taken an awful lot of pictures in the past 31 days!! I love it!

There are so many fun pictures- some that I think I did a pretty good job with the technical stuff, and some that are more the "emotionally perfect" kind (see my post from August 22nd...).

I've decided to put together a "Top 10" list of August 2008 pictures...

Why? Because it makes me totally happy. That's a good enough reason, if you ask me!

So here are my "August 2008 Top Ten" photos, in absolutely no particular order because I could never choose. Picking just ten was hard enough!















This one hasn't been officially been posted before now...




0 comments:

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP