Sunday, October 5, 2008

September 2008 Top Ten

I took a lot of pictures again this last month! I was thrilled to be able to take pictures for a number of different people, and I've been able to share pictures of some non-relatives finally, which was a lot of fun!

So, here is my "Top 10" list of pictures taken in September of 2008. Again, they aren't in any particular order, and there are lots of different reasons they might have made my list... Some I like because of things I did well technically, some I like because of the subject matter-- some just make me proud when I look at them, as I grow and learn at this whole photography thing.

So, here they are:



















0 comments:

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP