Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birthday Girl

My niece, Natalie, turned 2 this last week!





Okay, I debated posting this next one but I decided there's no rule on my blog that says I can only post pictures that are technically good (otherwise I might not get to post hardly any!). SO, here's a "Frustrating Photography Moment"-- I didn't nail the focus on this one, which is such a bummer because her smile is absolutely perfect. DARN IT! (the blur on her hands and background was intentional but not the blur in her eyes and the rest of her face).



Bummer. This is one reason that photography can be incredibly frustrating! But, I still think the picture is cute, so oh well! I'm still learning and with more and more practice will hopefully come the quickness to get the focus right even when I'm trying to get the picture as quickly as I can...

Luckily there were still some pretty darn cute ones...





Especially love these next four~









Isn't she adorable!?!

1 comments:

april bodenburg October 21, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

She is such a cutie pie! You captured her sweetness perfectly! Even the "non-technically correct" photo is wonderful. Love the colors she is wearing with the colors of the leaves. Beautiful work once again Kristen! =)

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP