Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Collection, Part One

Do you follow the fashion world? I definitely do not... not even close. But, I do watch Project Runway and they're always talking about "so-and-so's collection", and it makes me laugh.

I spent an entire day driving around a few weeks ago, taking pictures of the gorgeous colors. I have well over 100 pictures that are soooo pretty-- seriously 100. I would like to share some of them, and I'm having such a hard time deciding between them that I have a feeling I might end up posting all of them at some point... So, feeling inspired by Project Runway, here is my "Fall Collection, Part One."



















So pretty...

1 comments:

april bodenburg October 28, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

The last photo with the barn is STUNNING! Great colors and composition!!!! I'm going to miss Fall! It seems to have come and gone so fast!!! =(

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP