Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bri's Wedding

There was a wedding last weekend in my husband's family... how fun! I was asked to be there for the girls' hair appointments to take some pictures so that none of the wedding party had to worry about trying to get pictures, which I was more than happy to do! Here are my favorites from the hair salon...

This is the bride and groom's daughter, who is just adorable and was really patient at the hair salon (and since she just turned two last month, that's pretty impressive!)





I absolutely love this next shot-- I love that you can see Bri's face in the mirrors...



This next picture is just too sweet (and I had a little fun with the photo editing):



And here is a picture I took of the girls' flowers. So pretty!

0 comments:

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP