Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chipotle

Oh, Chipotle... To know me well means to know there is nothing I love more in this world than Chipotle (besides my husband and my dog and other loved ones).



Seriously, if you haven't had it, you don't know what you're missing! I've driven all the way to Woodbury and back just to have have a chicken burrito (double meat, no rice or beans, just cheese), because sadly there aren't any closer to me than that-- trust me, if there were, I would know.



I love it so much that it seems completely normal to me to bring my camera there and stand outside and take pictures of the front- even when complete strangers walk by and laugh right in front of me... if they don't understand, they don't know true love comes wrapped in silver foil sometimes.

And I do.

1 comments:

Anonymous October 29, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Kristen, seriously - you should contact their marketing people!!!
cuz the pictures are great... Maybe you'd end up with a career like Jared (Subway - your other favorite restaurant)!!!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP