Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Reruns

I'm still alive and well... in fact, things are going great!

For me, "things going great" also means I am very, very busy-- hence the lack of recent blog posting! I have a bunch of posts coming up with new pictures I've taken, including a family shoot, some adorable pictures of my niece, Natalie, some pictures from a family outing to a pumpkin patch, and a bunch of pictures of the stunningly beautiful fall colors this past weekend. Look for those over the next couple of weeks!

For tonight, though, I have decided to post some of my favorite "reruns"... These are pictures I love-- just because-- and all have been on my blog before but they're excited to be posted again.

This is my baby, Kenai~



This is a picture of my nephews (and Godsons!) Peyton & Landon and their daddy~



And here is my niece Jayden~



And this is my other niece, Natalie~



And this one... well, these are my sister's eyeballs.
Miss you, Berta! (My sister lives in Hawaii...)




Wishing everyone a very happy week!

0 comments:

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP