Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Baby Brother & Blog Challenge #3 Answer

First things first~ the baby brother from my photo session last Sunday. This little guy was so sweet...!!







Can you tell how enamored he is with his mama? She stood behind me making funny faces, and he just loved it...



And I really like this next picture, he just looks like such a peanut!!



And here's one more sweet close up... (you know how much I love those!!)



Isn't he adorable? And I'll post the pictures of his big brother & sister soon, too....

And now, the answer to my blog challenge. First, thanks soooo much to the brave souls that took a guess!! I'm so glad you did! Everyone that guessed had wonderful, very true answers. Yes, I do love the angle of the photo~ very much! Yes, I loooove the look on Tom's face because you can tell how much he loves his grandbabies. It's just awesome.

But, "THE" answer to the challenge is......... I love that you can see my reflection in the mirror! And no, I didn't know I was going to be in the picture, but I think it's neat that I am. And I'm sooooo impressed with how many of you got it right!! You guys rock! Thanks again to everyone that took a guess.

2 comments:

Katie Smith January 15, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

I got it right! Yeah!

Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

They're all really cute but the close-up is adorable - what a sweetie!!!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP