Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome, 2009



For obvious reasons, I never ever have pictures of myself on my blog~ but there's a first time for just about everything, right? I found this picture on my computer today~ I had taken it sometime last summer, just for fun. When you start to look at photography and/or scrapbooking blogs online, you notice a ton of people with self-portraits of themselves and their camera. I thought I'd give that a shot, and although I had never done a thing with the photo, I thought this would be a good time to bring it out.

Welcome, 2009. Looking forward to lots of photo ops, lots of learning, and lots of memories...

3 comments:

april bodenburg January 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

YAY! We finally see that beautiful face behind the camera! Love it!

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

love that you pulled it from the files. Its great - made me smile instantly.

Andrea Finn January 6, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

I love it Kristen!!!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP