Thursday, January 8, 2009

Challenge #3

It's time for another blog challenge!!

Okay, check out the following picture:



The challenge is to leave me a comment with the answer to the following question: Why do I love this picture?

Okay, I'll give you a little help: there are many possible answers that are probably all very true, but I'm looking for THE answer. One very specific answer... Do you think you know it?

Also, I know there are a number of people that check my blog from time to time, so I want to see some comments coming my way!! I will actually be gone for a few days so I'm not going to post any of the comments that people leave until the end of the weekend. So, if there are no comments and you've left me one, don't worry! I'll post all the comments at the same time at the end of the weekend.

Click on these to see my previous blog challenges: Blog Challenge #1, and Blog Challenge #2.

Good luck!

8 comments:

april bodenburg January 8, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

I'm HOPING the answer is because you caught your own beautiful self in a reflection in the mirror which looks SO COOL, especially because you have a big smile on your face - showing how much fun you have when you are shooting photos.

But I have a lot of pressure to get this right - so if I'm wrong... well... crap!

:)

Katie Smith January 8, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I think it's because you can see yourself taking the picture in the mirror!!

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Because you can see yourself in the mirror taking the pic?!

Anonymous January 11, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

Okay, Okay, not feeling any pressure, but your right there are several things to like about the pic, but the main reason is seeing your reflection in the curio cabinet! Otherwise, the pic is terrific.

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

I think it's the unusual angle...just like what you did in the picture of Andy with his deer.

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

You "love the look on Grandpa Tom's face as he see his grandkids watch Santa walk in"---if I'm not right--I'll be dissapointed!!!!! Karen

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

I think you love this picture because there is a reflection of you taking the photo in the mirror. I think it is great b/c I am assuming you didn't do this on purpose. What a great moment to capture. It also looks like you are smiling!

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Hi Kristen,
My daughter Marissa and I are guessing together....so we get two guesses.OK? It is either the angle of the picture or that you can see yourself taking the picture??
Can't wait for the answer these things drive me crazy...not knowing :)

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP