Sunday, January 11, 2009

Coming Soon...

Last Sunday I got to take pictures for three of the sweetest, cutest, most adorable siblings EVER!



This group shot was just an afterthought, but it's still super cute... aren't they sweet? And yes, that's dad's arm in the background, but the little peanut in the middle is not even 6 months old yet and therefore needs assistance with the whole 'sitting up' thing.

I am so excited to post their pictures, but that will have to wait just a little bit, so keep checking back! I'm going to give each kiddo their own individual post because there are sooooo many cute pictures! Wait til you see them!

***AND, I've decided to wait a little bit to post the answer to my blog challenge (see my previous post)... if you haven't commented yet with your guess, please do! I've gotten a few responses but I know there are more of you out there lurking in blogland, so I hope you'll decide to give it a try, too! I promise it won't be painful!

3 comments:

Anonymous January 12, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

I love their eyes and seeing their excitement. As a matter of fact, I have met them personally and their personalities are just as captivating. Can't wait to see more.

Katie Smith January 13, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

They are so adorable! You did such a great job, Kristen! They are the cutest family! :)

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

They are extremely adorable, but I am the very biased mother of the kids in the photo! Kristen did such a great job the day of the photo shoot! I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP