Friday, January 16, 2009

The Sweet Sister...

This little girl is just too adorable for words!!





Even though we weren't sure how willing she was going to be to sit for me for a few minutes, she was entertained by her mom ("Who has stinky feet?!?!") and was totally, absolutely perfect in front of the camera.





I would take pictures of her all day long if she'd let me!!



Seriously... she's just beautiful.



Thanks Abby, for being so good and letting me take a few pictures! These are among my favorite pictures I've ever taken.

2 comments:

Katie Smith January 16, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

She is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Her mom is going to have her hands full when she gets older! :)

Anonymous January 16, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Beautiful as always!!!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP