Friday, August 1, 2008

The Twins

My beautiful nephews, Peyton and Landon, were born on June 11th, 2008.



I took this photo at Katie and Corey's house when the twins were almost 2 weeks old. This was the first time I'd ever tried to take photos like this (and it was a first for the babies too, who were on totally opposite 'eyes open/eyes closed' schedules!!!). But I think the pictures turned out pretty well, and what a compliment that Katie used the pictures from this shoot for the babies birth announcements...

Here is a picture of Landon's little tootsies...



And here is my favorite one of Peyton...

1 comments:

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 4:21 AM  

WOW Kristen! Great job and look out Anne Geddes! The Smith Fam just keeps getting more and more beautiful each day and how wonderful for you to capture it! :)

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP