Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Color or Not?

When I am working on editing a picture, I am usually trying to do what I can to make the colors as vibrant as possible... I am DEFINITELY a huge fan of eye-popping color (and I'm still learning how to bring that out in my pictures).

Here is a picture I took of Natalie this weekend, in color:



But then I usually check out what that same picture would look like in black-and-white... Here's my black-and-white of that same picture:



Both are totally cute, of course! (Thanks to Natalie). So.... color or not?? I mentioned this before, but there are definitely people who are huge fans of black-and-white photos... BUT, I think I still prefer the colorful ones the most.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous August 21, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Adorable either way......Both the subject and the Photographer's efforts!

Anonymous August 24, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

LOVE them both but the color is my fave because of Natalie's eyes... just beautiful!

Kristen Olson's Photo Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP